Popular Posts

Monday, January 30, 2012

Hope 12-21-11


Days are crawling
Weeks are flying
Brain is trying trying to keep my mind from lying.

Attempting to get better
Coping by drowning myself in sweaters.
Letters keep coming, keep coming.
It shows me that my loved ones still love.

Caring, caring, I keep trying to care
About me, others, and friends near and there.
Pushing, pushing myself to dare.
Dare to choose life, and push through all my strife.

Each day, each long day, each long arduous day--
I try, I fight to keep Ed at bay.
He is so strong, and our relationship has gone on for so long
Dong! Dong! he's rapping, tapping endlessly at my door.
He's waiting to come in-
Wanting to keep me thin.

I want to do my best, pass-pass, pass the Goodbye Ed test.
Oh, how I loathe his tests, such a pest

I finally have hope he will no longer nest-
No nesting in me, no bringing me to my knees
Please just leave, and leave the best of me.
... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment