Popular Posts

Saturday, January 28, 2012

11/22/11 Rainrock


I want to give up this eating disorder so that I can leave this world knowing ive broken its chain-knowing I am capable of such a feat. But I am still not sure if I want to live. I want to accomplish the death of my ED, but I don’t think that necessarily means that I will have the strength left within me to want to exist thereafter. I love my boyfriend, I love my family- But I doubt my ability to exist in the outsidew world without again being drawn into the depths of my addictions. I know that if I were to do that it would hurt-no, devastate those around me and of course myself. I don’t know any different life besides that of destruction. It feels engrained-written in my bones: robbing me of the chance and ability to change. Its also my love-my black love. That is what is destined to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment