Popular Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

December 13th, 2011 "two-weeks-notice"

I am so scared to leave. I just put in my two weeks-notice and I really don't think I am ready 2 leave. I am so scared. Scared that I am going to relapse when I get home or when I am back in San Diego. That makes me so sad. I dont want to have to go to treatment again. I guess the reality of leaving on the 23rd never hit me as being so imminent until i actually had to put in my "2 weeks notice" and when I learned my therapist isnt going to be there my last week. That makes me feel hurt and reminds me of when I left Holly, that hurt so much. I just dont know what to do. My parents are so looking forward to me coming home. I definitly made a huge mistake by telling them to book that flight 2 weeks ago. The emotion i am feeling now is definitly sadness--for myself, and for my future. I just feel so stupid. It hurts in my throat and chest.

** Update: a few days later after talking to my therapist I withdrew my 2 week notice and decided to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment