Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So i just met w/ one of my friends and usually we have good times and she ends up talking about herself and how her life is either really bad or good all the time. But I can deal w/ that because shes a good girl and I enjoy being w/ people. But today when we were talking she took the initiative to tell me that Im so damn lucky to have insurance and to be able to see my therapist. And in essence insinuated that im a bad person because i 'dont want it' aka I don't want to get better. I don't know how to want it. And 1. When she was seeing her therapist like 3 weeks ago she didn't want to gain weight and she was still using behaviors without improvement. I'm just annoyed that she thought she was all high and mighty telling me I was so lucky and so bad for not taking advantage of it. UGH. made me feel like shit. My appointment is tomorrow. I will definitly blog about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment