Popular Posts

Thursday, September 2, 2010

after my last post i got a lot of response from my family aka mom dad and brother. which was nice to hear them reiterate how they were worried, I just idk-they were fleeting moments of contentment. Work feels, ugh so unsatisfying still, even though I got assistant manager I just am even more dissatisfied, like: "really is this the path im pursuing FML do something important go back to school". I can't take it. This week I am working 1o days straight 9-5-fabulosity. At least that means I won't have too much down time in which to be self-destructive.
I am really tired. Really really tired. Tired from the normal work but also of my Ed. It doesn't make working full time much easier. I decided to not call my therapist again. More so to play games. To see if she cares. Because if she does, she will be worried about me in a couple weeks and call. If not my mind tells me she doesn't care. God im mature.
What the hell am I doing w/myself

No comments:

Post a Comment