Popular Posts

Saturday, April 30, 2011

End of April End of...?

On the tail end of detoxing all by my lonesome: it was; emotionally and physically the hardest thing ive done.
- in the wake of my parents recent visit and other self inflicted issues I am feeling immense pent up emotion. I feel emotionally weak. Everytime I say anything in regards to feelings and emotions I want to cry. To those around me I'm sure im coming across distant. I am confident that its because I havent been feeling and then all of a sudden being able to feel again is extremely hard.
- One good thing that has had happened was that during this hard time i realized 'oh my god i can call my mom'. of course the water work commenced as soon as the thought ran through my head. But this was such a big deal because for the past 5 months (which have been the hardest) I havent had a 'mommy to make me feel better'. That was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment